Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Back-To-School Zombies

I'm not a hundred percent sure I understand the idea behind this one, but I like the results. Last week Tak Toyoshima, the Art Director for Boston's Weekly Dig, asked me to do, well...what you see below. He was nice enough to provide, as usual, an excellent sketch to get the ball rolling. This is, I believe, my fourth cover for The Dig, but the first one to be printed on their new slick cover stock.

My artwork:






















Tak's sketch:






















The finished cover, with some nice tweaking by Tak:





















The issue hit the news racks today in the Boston area, and will be around until next Tuesday or so.


Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason Copland said...

Very cool!

1:16 AM  
Blogger steve said...

Loved the cover, which brought me to your site. Nice work all around.

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter